Thursday, November 15, 2012

My daughters, who they are!

     I thought that maybe it would be helpful to give some background information on each of my daughters.  So here goes!  Danielle is my pioneer.  The first to do everything, the first to walk, talk, run, go to school, and also the first to get in trouble.  Most importantly, the first one to make me laugh!  Danielle was a very well behaved baby, then 3 years old came along!  She has always been a very strong-willed child but always funny, even in her fits! More on her to come...

     Tiffany, my second daughter, was my first sensitive child and in that came great amounts of humor.  You wouldn't think that, but it is true.  She is also my first blond.  Now, before anyone jumps on me for saying blonds are less intelligent than others...even she loves blond jokes and will quite frequently laugh at herself for those "less than intelligent moments she has had"!  More on Tiff later...

     Rachel.  My Rachel, my "wiser than her years" daughter.  She is super intelligent, maybe more so than all of us put together.  In all of that intelligence comes a certain "lack of common sense", very much like me! Rachel is so put-together at times that its scary!  She has a gigantic sense of humor and will use it at the drop of a hat to make anyone laugh.  Being silly is her weapon against any one's bad mood.  She can make me smile even in the dimmest of times.  More on Rachel coming soon...

     Lilliana.  Lily.  Lily-bug.  I laugh even before I get out what I want to write about Lily.  Anyone who has been around Lily for more than a minute falls in love with her immediately.  She is beautiful, silly, caring and has the attitude of a 25 year old.  She is a poser.  Not in the way that means she is fake, but in that she thinks she is a supermodel and even in a normal conversation, she MUST strike a pose, which gives her more impact when she is talking to you.  She makes silly faces when she is having a normal conversation, couple that with her striking a pose, and she is downright hilarious.  She "bobs" her head when she wants to give attitude, and does so with ease!  You will definitely hear more about Lily later, I guarantee it!

     The twins, Isabella and Gabriella, are the babies.  I have met my match in them.  They had an upper hand on me from the time they started to talk because being identical twins, they developed "twin-talk".  It was sheer hell trying to decode it at first so that I could keep up with them!!   They are funny and don't even know it, which makes everything they do even funnier.  They have made me realize that there is a funny side to almost everything.  As a mother of identical twins, out of necessity, I have learned to laugh when I really want to cry.  They test me everyday, but love that they do that.  It keeps me on my toes.  I jokingly say to people, had the twins been my first children, they would have been my LAST!! More of the "dynamic duo" to come, also...

     The stories start tomorrow, stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment