Saturday, November 17, 2012

Part 3, new day, new laughs!

This morning as I was trying to get both eyes open (any of you who know me, knows that I am NOT a morning person.  It takes me 3 cups of coffee just to get both eyes open!) I hear Gabbi saying "Mommy! I have a boo-boo!".  So I go over to see what happened. I asked her "Where is your boo-boo?" She sticks out her tongue. Now, at first I thought she was trying to be funny so I stuck my tongue out at her, too.  She puts her hands on her hips and cocks her head sideways and says "MOMMY! My boo-boo is on my tongue!"  Duh...How dare I not know that. Now I'm confused.  "Gabbi, how did you get a boo-boo on your tongue? Did you bite your tongue?"  Again with the attitude as if I should already know "No, Mommy, Luke bit my tongue".  *Sigh*  "How did Luke bite your tongue?"  I'm secretly not wanting to know the answer.  She says, "I was licking his nose and he bit my tongue".  Of course, my first thought should have been this scenario. "Gabbi, why on earth were you licking the dog's nose?" Again, I should know this already.  She says, "I wanted to see what it tasted like".  Time to brush teeth!   Poor Luke, I kind of feel sorry for him!

This is why I'm confused all the time:
Gabbi and Izzi are feeding their snack to the puppy. I tell them to not feed that to the dog...
Gabbi: " Izzi told me that Lily said that Luke (the puppy) told Izzi that he was hungry" 


Snow in August....epic beanbag fail! Yep, thanks to my twins! They opened two brand new beanbags and dumped the Styrofoam pellets all over the place.  My living room looks like it snowed 4 inches! Gotta laugh or I may just cry.  It is now November and when the furnace kicks on, I'm still getting pieces of it blowing out through the vents!

My neighbor's jack russell terrier got outside right before a storm and Lily comes running in at 90 miles an hour and says " Its storming and Bella is outside, hurry and get her before she gets hit by hazel!!" I said, "Who is hazel?" She says with exasperation " MOM!, you know, the ice that falls from the sky when its storming!!" 

Lily decides she wants to run the vacuum so I turn it on for her and she runs over my foot with it then falls over laughing so hard she almost peed herself! 

I don't think I will ever understand my girls...I'm cleaning the bathroom and my toilet bowl brush is MIA, so I go to the other bathroom to get the other one, that one is MIA...I ask Lily where the toilet bowl brushes are, she giggles and says " Me and the babies were jousting with them"....... I'm speechless. 

Twins are moments of sheer brilliance followed by moments of utter confusion!! They are taking a bath and they know from the smell of the shampoo that its strawberry (hard to pick out with the label being peeled off). Then Gabbi goes and poops in the toilet before I gave them a bath and Izzi comes running out of the bathroom screaming "Gabbi pooped in your potty, smack her butt!!" I say "No! That's a good girl, you are supposed to poop in the potty" Izzi looks at me as if Ive just grown a third eye and says "No, we poop on the floor!!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment